Samsung P2270HD 22-inch Full HD 1080p LCD TV/Monitor (5ms, 50000:1, HDMI)

Posted on Selasa, 10 Januari 2012 by followme

 Samsung P2270HD 22-inch Full HD 1080p LCD TV/Monitor (5ms, 50000:1, HDMI)

I bought this monitor to serve quite a few purposes - a monitor for my PC, as well as my Macbook Pro, and as a TV for my Xbox 360, PS2 and PS3. I was astonished at this monitor's plethora of connections, which mean I can have my PS3, X360, PC and PS2 all connected at once. Here we come to my first minor gripe - the monitor only has the one HDMI connection, so I can't have my Mac and my PS3 connected at the same time and without an HDMI switcher box, I have to keep switching the cables between them. That's nothing an HDMI switcher can't solve though.
The picture quality is phenomenal, especially for the price. On the PC using DVI, it's crystal clear and has great colour. The PS3 with HDMI looks fantastic. And the Xbox 360 on component is brilliant as well - this monitor excels with all its inputs. However, I do have one other gripe - and that is with the dynamic contrast. The monitor's Dynamic Contrast setting, on by default, is a bit intrusive and noticeable, and honestly, you can do without it. This is easily switched off in the monitor's menus, and is little more than an annoyance until you do so. Even without it, the monitor handles dark scenes and light scenes in movies perfectly well.

In summary - fantastic monitor for all uses, be it TV, gaming, or computers. Pin-sharp picture, handles contrast well. I don't use the monitor's speakers, as I run a home theater system for that - and that brings me to another good point. Running audio from the Mac means I have to connect the home theater to the monitor's Optical Out port - and sound from this built in port doesn't lose any quality. You can't go wrong for the price of this monitor - it does it all, it does it well, and it looks great on your desk, too.
you can compare with Samsung P2270HD 22-inch Full HD 1080p LCD TV before buy this samsung monitor.
The Samsung P2270HD 22-inch Full HD 1080p LCD TV  is available on Amazon.co.uk  for nearly 27% off. Click here to purchase now >>

What's on Your Mind...